So here it goes. Keep your fingers crossed for me.
1. Every morning will be brought in as if it were the happiest day ever!
2. On the weekends we will not wake up until after 7am at least unless prompted to do otherwise by mommy.
3. We will play nice with eachother.
4. That screech app that was installed in DD will magically be un-installed.
5. We will finally let mommy poop in peace so she doesn't have to hold it until she goes to work anymore.
6. We will (at the age of 4 and 1) learn how to make the perfect pot of coffee for mommy in the morning.
7. As the only son I will finally stop refusing to wipe my own butt so mommy can having nightmares of poop smeared jeans.
8. From now on when mommy says she is going to make dinner we are going to sit and play quietly in the playroom because we understand that the more we scream at her the longer it takes her to make said dinner.
9. We will finally understand that marshmellows and cookies are not a complete part of your breakfast.
10. We will clean and wash mommys car once a month because we understand that the majority of the mess, especially in the back seat, is caused by us.
The two most perfect angels in all of Connecticut
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5